Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Predators!! a seriously biased movie review

This review is a little late coming, but recently, I got to check out the new Predators movie. Now, our crew grew up on the original Predator and have been quoting the Shakespearean lines forever. Further, I never really got into the whole Alien vs. Predator thing, so I was hyped when I heard that this flick would be back to the OG predator style, additionally with Robert Rodriquez at the producing helm I knew it would be awesome.



You must admit, that trailer is pretty cool

How was it? You ask. Well, I was a bit weary of Adrian Brody playing the main tough guy, but honestly the dude does a pretty good job. Overall, the film is action packed from start to finish, with as much blood and gore as you would expect from a Predator film. The other cool thing about the film is that it pays homage to the original version with some classic one liners, such as “c’mon kill me” and “turn around, over here” that make you think that Mac (bill duke) is going to make a guest appearance.



Hells yeah!!!

Now if you are expecting riveting drama or heart wrenching emotion this is clearly not the film for you. But if you are looking for an old fashioned, no bullshit 80’s style action flick, look no further as Predators hits the mark. Plus, if you loved the original version you’ll be in nerd heaven watching this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site talesfromthepunchbowl.blogspot.com
Is this possible?