Thursday, June 9, 2011

I must be crazy

its true, i really must be nuts. Only a month or so after getting my bike all dailed and running, I already have the itch to build another one. Yes, I stated that I would probably never do it again, but for some strange reason I actually miss working on something. I know it's weird, but its true. This time around I am thinking about building a classic chop - you know, ole school engine, kickstart(?) and skinnier than a cracked out NYC fashion model. Who knows if it will really happen as cash is tight, and the priority is getting the house in order- but if I come across an old panhead motor or bike…. I may drop in.. Yes, I am insane

These are the bikes that are responsible for my latest craze - damn you all.




above are the two that started the craze, this years and last years born free giveaway bikes


easily my favorite bike of the past few years. chicago willies panhead - i love everything about this bike.

3 comments:

TheGlove_20 said...

Build a panhead!

Anonymous said...

Bear screwing A rabbit....

nick said...

agreed. i'll wear tight clothes while riding the bike. hopefully i wont look too much like a clown riding a toy bike