Monday, May 24, 2010

takin it to another level

Alright I know you’re probably thinking my last post was just filler, but after checking this out you’ll understand why.

Ten years ago Nanny Boy sold his 89 911, and has dreamt about getting behind the wheel of Stuttgart’s best ever since. So much so, that the dude has passed upon all the trivial bullshit that I spend my money on and kept his eyes consistently on the prize. The prize, you say? Well, a couple of weeks ago Nan came across the Sasquatch of Porsche’s; The GT3RS. This shit is essentially a stripped down race car, and is one of the rarest, most amazing pieces of machinery that I have ever been lucky enough to experience. It’s fu*#in fast, loud, and fun as hell.
Checkout the pics for more


Look at that garage! Toight!

Bravo nanny boy, nobody deserves it more than you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nick your last post was really filler, but you have more than made up for it. Seat goes on at 0430 zulu.

sanjeet said...

omg omg omg omg

Anonymous said...

that is one crazy car man. "I don't need your assistance, social persistence, any problem I got I just put my fist in (COLORS)".

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nough said
Naj

Anonymous said...

dude i need some of those pumas for work!

-doc

nick said...

werd doc, i picked up some of the gravis dylan lows and people in the office asked me where my mustache and my fixie was? harsh, but i deserved it