Tuesday, March 30, 2010

top 3 things i need...

As we finally moved into the new place life is finally getting back to normal and I can focus on the “important” things in life; like things I dig. So today I’m featuring the top 3 items that I need*

1. Les Ateliers Ruby Pavilion Motorcycle Helmet – yeah, this thing is expensive, coming in at around $800, but the more I think about it; I paid $500 for my jacket, $300 for the jeans, endless dollars on shoes and I can’t spend more than $100 for a helmet, that keeps my melon safe? Seems kinda wack, eh?

Well, the Ruby Pavillion is the Rolls Royce of open faced vintage styled helmets; carbon fibre layup, lambskin leather and suede lining, chrome trim = amazing style and safety + this carbon & gold color scheme is a must have – time to start saving

2. 686 Times Levis snowboard pants – denim in snowboarding has been around since the days of Tarquin Robbins, but these are easily the best examples of cool looking, functional shred denim on the market today. 686 teamed up with the cats at Levis and delivered a killer pair of denim shred pants. After seeing a buddy riding them the other day, they have been placed on the must have list, so awesome.

3. Gravis Dylan Rieder skate shoes – now, I really don’t know why I want these things as I am not really a dress shoe type of guy. But I am getting older, and I’m startin to feel like a bit of a punk around the office with my current style. The answer? Maybe these slick super tech Gravis Dylan skate shoes = amazing tech behind the shoe + something that doesn’t make me look like a 13 year old. hopefully I can actually track a pair down and see if I can actually pull em off

* needs vs wants, who really cares?

No comments: